Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[WIP] Accident Prone

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Guitar, you are correct in that method isn't the intended way. I'm probably going to move the destination ledge back a little.

I solved the last room the same way as Guitar, years of FPS jump puzzle indoctrination will take a while to be eroded by thinking with portals.

Only a spider trusts the web

Haha, yeah, that's why I didn't catch that. I'm so busy coming up with portal puzzles I forget that people can actually jump. ;P

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Spoiler

Nice map.

Nice map, with some platform elements and some decent problem solving.

The ball puzzle was very unique, as was the slime floor, kudos!

The ending elevator did not disconnect me however D:

very creative puzzles, i really like the ball catcher puzzle, a lot of thinking involved in every room, but i think the first room took me the longest. lol.

The first room took me a while, and then after a while i decided to see what happened when i

Spoiler

I love the variaty of detail that was used in this map, VERY well done and it gave me a few ideas for my maps... i'm not stealing just using textures that i didn't know the game had heh.

5/5 in everything.

Updated the map. See OP for details and download. Also, since I packed most of the map assets into the bsp, please let me know if you have any problems with missing textures or if the voice clips don't play.

EDIT: Ok, found that I can't pack the menu images into the bsp, which means next zip will be back to extracting from the portal directory instead of maps.

PreviousPage 2 of 2