Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Why does GLaDOS look different?

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Plastic Surgery.

Yes I know this post Is quite old, but I have found something just a few hours ago that seemed like it would fit here; Its a mod for Portal 2 called "conversion" its suppose to be a non-cannon story that explains why GLaDOS, as well as Apperature itself, looks so different; but enough of me talking I'll link you to the steam page :) http://store.steampowered.com/app/264040

Edit: Its not out yet sorry, but at least some more people know abbot it now :)

Portal 1 was too ugly to have a high def glados, would have killed the art style

weird. haven't noticed

The head looks differant because its been years since chell killed her so part of the head would have gotten broken!

I am currently working on a Portal 2 Map series 'Testing for life'

Check out my Steam Workshop Here
kyleprotecX wrote:
The head looks differant because its been years since chell killed her so part of the head would have gotten broken!

You just bumped a month old thread.

Don't.

oh my god please HELP ME

please
opticalprocessor wrote:
kyleprotecX wrote:

You just bumped a month old thread.

Don't.

You just bumped a 4 month old topic. You're as bad as kyleprotecX

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

The real biggest necro in this thread was by OP

Axon9000 wrote:
Yes I know this post Is quite old, but I have found something just a few hours ago that seemed like it would fit here; Its a mod for Portal 2 called "conversion" its suppose to be a non-cannon story that explains why GLaDOS, as well as Apperature itself, looks so different; but enough of me talking I'll link you to the steam page :) http://store.steampowered.com/app/264040

Edit: Its not out yet sorry, but at least some more people know abbot it now :)

which was about 6 months after

Habzs wrote:
Plastic Surgery.

This thread is being constantly bumped. Perhaps it will become some kind of running gag.

ImageImage

What really bugs me is that the cubes with the moss and stuff, look nothing like they used to.
Also, this is the biggest bump on the thread.

Don't you dare plug that idiot into my mainframe...
GamerGeek wrote:
Also, this is the biggest bump on the thread.

Only because the site was down for two years...

VBSP failed: Could not open instance file instances/luke18033/signature.vmf
PreviousPage 2 of 2