Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Who has the most interesting or unique username/avatar?

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next

Once again, I'm voting for jose, mainly because it's a symbol more than an avatar. You see it around in his maps and stuff.

ImageImage
srs bsnss wrote:
Once again, I'm voting for jose, mainly because it's a symbol more than an avatar. You see it around in his maps and stuff.

Thanks man! :D I'm glad that you find it interesting....

This is only for you:

my symbol meaning

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

:p

Also, I found a so funny avatar that I had to post it here :lol: (it's from one user at Interlopers or other similar website):

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
josepezdj wrote:
This is only for you (come on):

my symbol meaning

Spoiler

Ohhhh so that's how it is...Interesting. What's with the two dashes in the first one though

RectorRocks wrote:
Ohhhh so that's how it is...Interesting. What's with the two dashes in the first one though

Hehe, well that only means my obsession for "symmetry" :p

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
tile wrote:
since this thread is not very exciting, im also opening the question to avatars. i cast my own as the most interesting. :P

Your avatar is scary now :(
And my cute goat is afraid he'll be dinner :(

josepezdj wrote:
my symbol meaning
Spoiler

You know, looking at it I almost thought that it looked like "jose" because of the shapes and the 'o' in the middle, but I never would've picked that that was what it meant! You learn something new everyday :lol:

ImageImage

I drew mine in MS Paint :D

I like Mevious' and srs bsnss' avatars...in steam. But since we're talking about the ThinkingWithPortals avatars I'm giving my vote to Josepezdj

I think srs's avatar is pretty funny :)

I like quaternary's avatar is pretty cool :blah:

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Camben24
Aperture Science: We do our science asbestos we can!

Idolon's avatar has always made me laugh every time I see it. I don't know why I find the Occluder texture funny.

If I must vote, though, I have to say ChickenMobile has the most interesting avatar. You can't go wrong with chickens and cars.

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next