Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Who has the most interesting or unique username/avatar?

Page 1 of 4Next

TWP has a lot of interesting usernames, from idolon to chickenmobile to lpfreaky90. out of all the different names on here, who would you say had the most interesting or unique username?

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

I suppose every name is unique in its own way. Every name, or at least, most ones, has a backstory behind them; either something they saw, or something of personal value; either an immediate thing or spanning several years. For example.

But to throw in my vote, I've always thought josepezdj was an interesting one. I'd have to look at a user list I guess.

ImageImage
srs bsnss wrote:
But to throw in my vote, I've always thought josepezdj was an interesting one. I'd have to look at a user list I guess.

Hehe, really? That's funny because I do think your name is FAR more interesting than mine! :P It took me a real LOT to be able to write it down with no typos! :lol: Being your real name Steve, my guess is that the first 3 letters could have to do with your real name/surname, but I have no clue what the rest could mean, if it means something at all.

I'll reveal mine is not as interesting as you think:

- Jose: my actual first name
- Pez ('Fish' in Spanish): this has its story. I was the singer and the bass player in a rock band called Sindromepez (sort of "Fish Syndrome"... nice for an alternative rock band? >.<)

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
. And after we started to ask our friends to cooperate with us offering some symbolical amount to buy our little CD and support our band, some of them simply started to call me Jose Pez, and they still do! :D
- Dj: well, I'm a deejay and music composer. I love music ;)

I'd vote for Sicklebrick... I still can remember that avatar he had that was a funny tetra-brik smiling, and I used to think: "Sick Le Brik" (the "sick brik" with a frenchy touch? :lol: ). To me he is a truly crazy guy (in the best sense ofc! he is a clever excentric awesome man!), so the name fits him perfectly, without even knowing the real reason for it!

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

very interesting. never knew that. i wish my name's origin was more exiting...really, it's just the result of my first signing into a website as a little kid thinking i could change my name later, but i couldnt, so it just stuck. and i've been using it everywhere since. :lol:

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

Tmast98 is a cool name, it sounds like T Master 98.

My name came from when I was young and I added an 03.

Image Portal Dreams Mod... It's going to be refreshing, Like lemonade... Mmmm don't make me thirsty,

Josepezdj always made me scratch my head on how I pronounce it. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but take out the vowles in serious buisness and you have srs bsnss. I think that's interesting.

If you don't realize by now I have (extreme) arahnaphobia. I prefer people to know so they don't get confused when I'm trotting down the street and suddenly turn into a thrusterified gmod ragdoll. Take out the last two letters of arachnaphobia and BAM! A username. If you are interested in how I GOT it, here's a short vignette I wrote a while back:

I remember noticing all of the cutout bees along the wall of my first grade classroom the second I walked in. The whole year was that. Bees. Spiders. Flies. We would learn about them every single day. One day we were forced to stare at a screen that encased a spider brutally murdering a fly. It dug into the ground and stalked around for it's prey. An innocent fly trotted over and rested on top of the sticky webs. The spider then Reached out of the ground and grabbed the fly by the leg. It began to pull it, but the fly resisted. The leg was brutally ripped off, but the spider quickly grabbed on. I could hear the fly scream as it's lower body was slowly crushed by the jaws of the spider. The fly went through the agony before death for what seemed to be a day. It twitched and flew, but it just couldn't get away to continue on with it's day. The spider stared at it's meal that would only fill it for less than a day. It's eight red eyes stared soullessly into the eyes of the slowly dying innocent fly. hours went on, and then the fly finally stopped moving, and that's how I got arachnophobia.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb
Arachnaphob wrote:
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but take out the vowles in serious buisness and you have srs bsnss.

:shock: I'm starting to think I'm very stupid when it comes to solving other stuff than P2 puzzles :lol:

Arachnaphob wrote:
Josepezdj always made me scratch my head on how I pronounce it

:D Just try to separate the words like I above mentioned that they can be divided ;)

josepezdj wrote:
Hehe, really? That's funny because I do think your name is FAR more interesting than mine! :P It took me a real LOT to be able to write it down with no typos! :lol: Being your real name Steve, my guess is that the first 3 letters could have to do with your real name/surname, but I have no clue what the rest could mean, if it means something at all.

I did actually notice at some point the very S-heavy name is similar to my real life name, but...

Arachnaphob wrote:
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but take out the vowels in serious business and you have srs bsnss. I think that's interesting.

...is acutally closer to the mark. Dead on, actually. It all stemmed from the video I linked earlier.

srs bsnss wrote:

I watched that, changed my name on a whim, and it's stuck ever since. I'm known for this name now, so it will probably stay srs bsnss for the rest of my life :lol:

ImageImage

Well, my real name is Ivo Pavlov. I've always liked my first name and felt it unique in its own way. And to make it more interesting I wrote it only by using straight lines and 2 brackets. So, | _/ () is my name here.

A name I would vote for is L1zardr0kets - I can imagine cute little lizards with rockets on their backs invading an army of...idk, frogs maybe :D And those 1 and 0 are cleverly put right where they should be. Too bad she (or he, the avatar is a pony so I guess it's she) is always changing his/her name, right now it's "I'm Dan".

Wait! I've got my winner: | _/ () Man, sorry, how could I forget you? You have by far the most unique name I've known... :D

Page 1 of 4Next