Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Wheatley shouldn't just be floating around in space.

PreviousPage 3 of 3

The Button is "Locked", also if there are no Bombs, you cant press the button.

Just see through the grating.you will see something red behind the glass panels

Game mapper.

[spoiler]not really[/spoiler]

If, means, when there "WOULDNT" be Bombs, you also couldnt press the button.
I know that there are some,

I'm thinking there's a translation problem here. Krishiv, what Tobbell is saying is that it isn't a real button. Buttons in Portal 2 can't move. Even if you removed the bombs you couldn't press it.

Falsi sumus crusto!

I don't know. I'm envisioning a Portal 3 (whether Valve makes it or it's a mod, I don't care) where Chell has found a gravity gun (that is from the game "Half-Life" isn't it? And I think I heard somewhere that Portal and Half-Life intertwine?), and is using it to - I don't know, stuff - and Wheatley comes falling out of the sky (of course, screaming "CATCHMECATCHMECATCHMECATCHMECATCHMECATCHMECATCHMECATCHME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"), and she uses it to slow his fall and save him. Then, with the help of, well, anything that Chell has found left on Earth (wasn't there some alien invasion?) they march off to Aperture to defeat GLaDOS once and for all.[/quote]

if your going to write portal/hl2 crossover fiction, you should know a little more about hl2's storyline...

gravity gun can pull things toward you and then launch them away. and the invasion? well, earth was completely overthrown by the combine, an oppressive race that sought to take over earth and eventually convert all humans into slaves. so YES.

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

@tile, what you just wrote is off topic. This is about wheatley, that can be floating in space because the gravity of the moon should have attracted him, or that he had too much force from the suction so he has to be speeding everywhere.

THIS POST HAS BEEN BLANKED BECAUSE THIS USER WAS STUPID BACK IN 2013/2014

Defunct Account
PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT MY POSTS FROM 2013
THEY ARE UGLY AND HIDEOUS

It's A, I did the calculations in another thread here. He's under escape velocity by a few orders of magnitude.

Falsi sumus crusto!
PreviousPage 3 of 3