Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals

PreviousPage 2 of 2

I added some really basic file category selection, so that you can select Portal 2 SP, Portal 2 Co-op, or Portal 1 maps. This is a place holder until we get a more robust display / searching up.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Also, why are map thumbnails published after the site moved so unusually large? If you go to Portal 2 single player, my maps Laser with two levels and Goo sailing have really large thumbnails compared to all others.

How can I edit/delete my uploaded files on this site? I could not find these functions.

Acquiring a replica designer bags is more than a purchase; it is an investment in luxury, a commitment to quality, and an appreciation for the artistry that enriches our lives. These bags become companions, witnesses to your experiences and aspirations. Over time, the bag's unique patina tells a story of its own, a visual representation of the journeys you've embarked upon and the memories you've created.

PreviousPage 2 of 2