Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Vectronic (Playable Demo Available)

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Oh hey, this topic actually got somewhere.

A week later since I posted the demo, I've made an number of improvements (mostly on the AMD/Linux side of things), and I'm hoping to re-upload the demo very soon for those who had issues before. I'm waiting for future updates on Leadwerk's side to continue the project further then just a few tweaks here and there.

@Idolon I added a new settings option to control the camera speed. As for picking stuff up, right now I'm using a modified block of code that's given in their FPS template. I wish to improve the pickup system eventually.

tile wrote:
im not really sure what you'll be able to do about this reepblue; but sombody seems to have used your really old punt realease to try and make a really ugly reboot out of it: http://www.moddb.com/mods/punt-rebirth

Yeah, I gave him the green light. Punt was a mod I was working on, then it became Vectronic, and now Vectronic is a game. I'm willing to give anyone those old files/builds if they ask.

Anyway guys, I'll keep you guys posted on the update(s). And please let me know what you think via e-mail, or PM.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

where do I extract the files? Or do I just have to open Vectronic.exe? If so, why does this message pop up when I do:

The program can't start because OpenAL32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Is there a readme file anywhere?

| _/ () wrote:
where do I extract the files? Or do I just have to open Vectronic.exe? If so, why does this message pop up when I do:

The program can't start because OpenAL32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Is there a readme file anywhere?

I wrote:
[b]For help running/issues, please see this page.

. . .

Blog with Q&A and Help:http://vectronicgame.blogspot.com/

The game can be extracted to anywhere on the disk, there are zero DRM measures.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.
reepblue wrote:
Yeah, I gave him the green light. Punt was a mod I was working on, then it became Vectronic, and now Vectronic is a game. I'm willing to give anyone those old files/builds if they ask.

Anyway guys, I'll keep you guys posted on the update(s). And please let me know what you think via e-mail, or PM.

I was really looking to make some maps (even had ideas for some small story mod) for Vectronic, until it moved to Leadwerks. So if it's really possible to get Source builds/files, I would really like to get them.

After playing demo, I've reinstalled Portal 2 and SDK and made this weird thing for some reasons....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgP-HoM8Mek

Hey! I was following this game for so long and didn't knew there was a demo D:
I guess I should follow it harder :lol:
(reepblue may I ask why is your profile image illuminati?)

The link is broken, can you fix it?

Excellent Topic!!

PreviousPage 2 of 2