Please or Register to create posts and topics.

TWP.com News - Workshop, Contributors, and more

PreviousPage 2 of 2

More like hes just trying to use reverse psychology to get community contributer status...or am I just too cynical?

I think in terms of boolean variables. Generally, it makes things easier.

You are literally one of my least favorite people and it's sheer luck I haven't banned you yet.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Who, me? Or masterlagger?

Well both of you, now that you mention it.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

No worries. thanks for clearing that up.

:thumbup:

Spam Nugget wrote:
No worries. thanks for clearing that up.

Hahahahah... I hate you and ML too...
Only kidding. I just want to murder you both violently...

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
msleeper wrote:
The existing download system lets you specify an external link to a file. You can release your map using this method by using your Workshop release URL in the download's external URL

I was under the impression that we were confining our workshop maps to that one thread (which is actually working out pretty well). Are you suggesting that we do this?

...I also realized I don't actually know HOW to upload a .bsp to thinkingwithportals.com, much less link to my workshop map.

EDIT: To be clear, I meant that I had to go find the clearly labeled thread explaining how.

I've only made a few Portal 2 maps, but I'd appreciate a comment or a blindrun recording.
Instantiation wrote:
...I also realized I don't actually know HOW to upload a map, much less link to my workshop map.

EDIT: To be clear, I meant that I had to go find the clearly labeled thread explaining how.

Uploading here is easy: post64274.html

Uploading a hammer map to the workshop is a bit more work. Check out: post73546.html

If you're wondering how you can upload a workshop map to the workshop, click publish from the drop down menu in the top left-hand corner. It will give you a menu to change the tittle and description of your chamber, compile again and then appear on the steam workshop.

To view your maps you made or published to the workshop: click the 'View my Workshop' Button inside the 'Community Maps' section in Portal 2.

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
PreviousPage 2 of 2