Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[Tutorial] The Portal Glitch Bible

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

Oh. k.
I'm sorry for assuming you made a typo.

A new glitch here i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oLKcAm7gMo

That right there is interesting.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

I was playing testchamber 6 in the courtesy call, (the chamber where you learn how to fling,) and I jumped right when I was in the middle of the portal while in the middle of my fling. I jumped out and was rocketed out of the play area of the map and into the destroyed ceiling.

Think you could put up vids of each glitch as well as the dem file? <3

Do you guys realize that this is a Portal 1 thread, in the Portal 1 section of the forum?

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I fell for the "really stupid glitch" quite a long time ago, back when I had never used the console before :notwant:

lol

Why the bump? This thread was last posted in a year ago!

?????????????????????????????TWP Releases | My Workshop
npc_msleeper_boss wrote:
Do you guys realize that this is a Portal 1 thread, in the Portal 1 section of the forum?

But portal 2 is part of the portal series, so it would make sense post portal 2 glitches here, rather than making an entirely new post.

Big Mood

Yeah, no, wrong. Portal 1 glitches barely apply to Portal 2. Make a new thread if you want to post lame glitches there. There's a reason we have the boards separated by game.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
PreviousPage 4 of 5Next