Please or Register to create posts and topics.

THIS POST HAS BEEN BLANKED

PreviousPage 2 of 2

What style are you using? If you're using the "original portal 2" or something, switch back to clean style. If it still isn't compiling, try vertifying your game cache, then reinstalling the BEE2 to ensure all the files are availible.

My stuff:
[spoiler]- BEE2 Addons | (BEE2)
- Hammer Addons
Maps:
- Crushed Gel
- Gel is Not Always Helpful[/spoiler]
jayscrufflee wrote:
Here is the error I am getting:

[PORTAL2 PUZZLEMAKER] ---------END loading assets---------

==== calling mapspawn.nut
[PORTAL2 PUZZLEMAKER] Saved puzzle: /Users/SUBJECTNAMEHERE/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Portal 2/portal2/puzzles76561198093896691autosave.p2c
Parent cvar in client.dll not allowed (r_shadowlod)
* NO GAME SESSION *
* some features might be disabled *
* (achievements, stats, UI, etc.) *
Redownloading all lightmaps
[PORTAL2 PUZZLEMAKER] CVoxelTestChamber::Export VMF /Users/SUBJECTNAMEHERE/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Portal 2/sdk_contentmaps/preview.vmf ...
[PORTAL2 PUZZLEMAKER] CVoxelTestChamber::Export VMF success, chamber size: (8,6,4)
[PORTAL2 PUZZLEMAKER] Compilation time (after export): 207 (ms)

VBSP failed.

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Mar 23 2013)
2 threads
materialPath: /Users/SUBJECTNAMEHERE/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Portal 2/portal2/materials
Loading /Users/SUBJECTNAMEHERE/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Portal 2/sdk_content/maps/preview.vmf
ConVarRef gpu_level doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Could not open instance file instances/p2editor/light_panel_32x128_cool_med.v

And no, I can't even compile a default chamber. This error happens with every preset palette on BEE2, except the "Broken Portal 2" one, because that just makes everything look like Old Aperture and adds no new apparatus. (Also, the vanilla palette works fine as well.) I can't tell you whether or not it works with custom palettes, because for some reason I can't make them.

delete the BEE2 folder in your dlc2 directory in the portal 2 files.
verify your cache
download the newest bee2 version, and install that.

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps
PreviousPage 2 of 2