Please or Register to create posts and topics.

ThinkingWithPortals Signatures

Page 1 of 2Next

Ok today i made a signature for the forum, i was bored so i decided to make a signature with the gif that was in someones signature lol.
I only used the cube not the smiley though :D

If anyone wants to put it in their signature thats cool.
the trouble is... is that the forum doesn't support transparent images...
Host? :D

Mapster wrote:
the trouble is... is that the forum doesn't support transparent images...

PNGs can have transparency. Look at my avatar. (The one with the "V", not sleeper's little prank on me)

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

It's too bad I couldn't add more characters, or else I would have made it 36pt text, too. ;)

As for signatures, I think I might make some from the maps posted here. I also know that Grudge made one for over at Interlopers.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Hober wrote:
PNGs can have transparency. Look at my avatar. (The one with the "V", not sleeper's little prank on me)

Oh yeah, speaking of your avatar.
Change it for goodness sake!
It's too big.

Mapster wrote:
Oh yeah, speaking of your avatar.
Change it for goodness sake!
It's too big.

viewtopic.php?t=127

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

It's still too big.
We arn't aloud a 200pixel signature but he's aloud a 640 pixel avatar? :roll:

:roll: right back. It isn't his avatar, it is a custom rank because I am fucking with him. You'll notice it says in big bold letters, I SUCKED DICK FOR THIS.

I'll get rid of it in a few days when it stops being funny to me.

I find it insulting not funny.

I'm sure Hober does too!

I'm sorry but do you want people to join and stay on the forum?

Page 1 of 2Next