Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Thread For Small Problems And Requests

PreviousPage 2 of 24Next

I don't want this to be an off topic thread though.

Please stay on topic everyone :)

as for 1:
what is the reset time? Do you want to lock it? what's going on? more details please?

as for 2:
a func_door moves it's size in the specified direction, did you check it's right?
Make sure to test your model as a prop_dynamic when parenting it to something.

As for 3: did you check the flags so it actually kill the weapons?

Lpfreaky90 wrote:
Please stay on topic everyone :)

as for 1:
what is the reset time? Do you want to lock it? what's going on? more details please?

as for 2:
a func_door moves it's size in the specified direction, did you check it's right?
Make sure to test your model as a prop_dynamic when parenting it to something.

As for 3: did you check the flags so it actually kill the weapons?

1. The reset time is 5, but It stops after 8. It doesn't lock.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. I put it on the starting point, so the player won't have a portal gun.

Hey im using Propper (With the half life mod method), and I finally made an testmodel. With a grass texture from hl. Ported the texture to Portal 2 works fine. But now i made a testmodel with Portal 2 textures, i put the p2 texture to the materials of hl, changed the version to 7.1 (because for base 2007) but the texture looks weird in hammer of source sdk (engine 2007). Also when i compile the model, and port the texture back to p2, the texture is missing. And i dont know why. I mean, the path of the source sdk material is something like "materials/cube". And in P2 too, what might I do wrong?

Isn't it meant to be changed to VTF version 7.2 or 7.4?

TheTobbell wrote:
Hey im using Propper (With the half life mod method), and I finally made an testmodel. With a grass texture from hl. Ported the texture to Portal 2 works fine. But now i made a testmodel with Portal 2 textures, i put the p2 texture to the materials of hl, changed the version to 7.1 (because for base 2007) but the texture looks weird in hammer of source sdk (engine 2007). Also when i compile the model, and port the texture back to p2, the texture is missing. And i dont know why. I mean, the path of the source sdk material is something like "materials/cube". And in P2 too, what might I do wrong?

if you want I can see if I can use a bit of my magic using some other programs and see if I can get it to work as planned.

Propper makes a copy of the materials you selected somewhere under materials/models/ (you specify this in the propper_model) and changes the shader to VertexLitGeneric. You need to copy those materials back along with the model.

Falsi sumus crusto!
Lpfreaky90 wrote:
TheTobbell wrote:

if you want I can see if I can use a bit of my magic using some other programs and see if I can get it to work as planned.

That would be great, i'll pm you next days

@Felix i did that, didnt worked :S

Um, I've got a problem... I've been trying to get a push door working but it's just not doing anything... How do I fix this?

I took over the facility, turned a giant robot into a potato and I've been sent into outer-space... twice... What's your story?
P0rtalFTW wrote:
Um, I've got a problem... I've been trying to get a push door working but it's just not doing anything... How do I fix this?

push door?

PreviousPage 2 of 24Next