Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Great Portal 3 Speculation Thread

PreviousPage 4 of 4
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
:retarded:

I hope you guys get the message.

Ok we all now understood that the "Retarded Post of the Day" Picture is funny and looks good, dont spam guys :D

TheTobbell wrote:
Ok we all now understood that the "Retarded Post of the Day" Picture is funny and looks good, dont spam guys

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.

:potd:

I hate you all.

Another Bad Pun wrote:
I hate you all.

Dr.Toaster Waffles wrote:
Another Bad Pun wrote:
I hate you all.

Anyways, to get back on topic (in the off-topic forums), I bet you've all heard of the evidenceless holographic room theory for those who DESPERATELY want portal 3. Now I'm not saying that it IS a holographic room, but there is some evidence that points to it.

Lets start with underground signs.

In the pump stations, you can clearly see that the underground shafts are right below the surface:

In the orange gel station, you can see that the pumps haven't moved up or down, meaning that the only thing not to scale is the size of the stations.

If we go to the first test sphere in underground, the underground portion is RIGHT below the surface, again.

Okay, so is modern aperture right above the surface? If so, then how is there the surface ABOVE aperture? (Seen at the end)

Also, let's go to the turret opera. (Sorry, I couldn't get pics for this one.) At the end where the elevator rides up and you see the "Right below surface" overgrown tests, there's beams of light shining through them. This must mean that they have holes for the sunlight, right? Well, when you look over the felid, why isn't there any gaps in the ground that could reveal sun?

Anyways, just an Idea. I'm open to anybody who wants to point out things that are wrong. I probably overlooked a bunch of things, anyways.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb

If you guys are so desperate for a P3, maybe you can track this greenlight thingie. A prequel to P2 and a sequel to P1 and one of the Moddb goodies: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =188186007

Arachnaphob wrote:
Okay, so is modern aperture right above the surface? If so, then how is there the surface ABOVE aperture? (Seen at the end)

I think Cave Johnson just want to show the testsubjects that they are very deep under the surface.
But he doesnt showed how deep they really are, i think that the pictures are not true to scale ^^
And modern aperture fits between surface and old aperture then.

Arachnaphob wrote:
At the end where the elevator rides up and you see the "Right below surface" overgrown tests, there's beams of light shining through them. This must mean that they have holes for the sunlight, right? Well, when you look over the felid, why isn't there any gaps in the ground that could reveal sun?

Maybe are the gabs just behind the wheat, but you're right ^^

i still think there's gotta be an aperture/dharma initiative link. too many coincidences:

*both experiment on teliportation

*both founded only 1 decade apart (dharma in 70s, aperture in 60s)

*similar logos

*borealis reserch ship accidentally TP'd to the arctic, the same location where dharma was teliporting polar bears to and from

*the previous bullet is backed up by the teliporter scene in hl2, which indicates that teliportation can interfere

*both use geodomes as a structure (the hatch on the island, and cave's testing spheres)

*jj abrams directed lost, and gabe is a friend of his

* "the cooperative testing initiative" "the perpetual testing initiative" and then theres "the dharma initiative"

ImageImage
===========================
Im blue, a Clean Christian Furry with Autism.
PreviousPage 4 of 4