Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Test Chamber 4 - Portal Style (video + Screenies included!)

PreviousPage 3 of 6Next

Damn I want your textures. >_< They are so much better than the P2C ones.

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
/?/___________________________________
| BBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGG!!!
\_\???????????????????????????????????
_|_
Groxkiller585 wrote:
Update:

This new, clean bit may/may not stay depending on feedback to it, since it goes from dirty to clean. (the walls do suggest, however, that it is being rebuilt.) hard to see but In this pic I put it in; there's a custom fizzler model both where the fizzler is and (for better viewing purposes) on the middle-right of the pic.

O_O

release

NAOW

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

TBH when I started this I thought i'd get critiqued mostly on the map itself, but so far the majority of my comments are "OMFG I WANT TEXTURES!". I didn't know my textures looked so good... :mrgreen:

Well I did try my hardest for quality. I'm GLaD I'm succeeding. :D

Dude! We CAN'T criticize this stuff. What are we going to say?!?! Like....I dunno....."That ledge is not the correct size as it was in portal 1 >=3"

Noooooo It doesn't work that way!

I hate hanging with angry people. Why live life if your not having fun ALL the time? =)
O o
_|_

Oh, I love that picture! :notworthy:

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.
Whysopro? wrote:
Dude! We CAN'T criticize this stuff. What are we going to say?!?! Like....I dunno....."That ledge is not the correct size as it was in portal 1 >=3"

Noooooo It doesn't work that way!

Funnily enough, I had screwed the first floor area up before I fixed it. :lol: look at the comparison pic I posted here and you will see it. (BTW, I DO want it close to portal 1's, at least in terms of main geometry,so if you DO see something like that, speak up! I don't want to have to remake a map because I screwed up one area.)

If you honestly want me to be the devils adequate, then yes your ledge looks too high.

HOWEVER: It's not a geometry error...because that ledge is supposed to be one wall tile high.

O o
_|_

Okay, I've been following this thread for a while, and haven't said anything, but since it seems that everyone has the same opinion as me, I'm just going to say it.

Release the textures...
Release the maps...
Make more maps...

Keep doing what you're doing, it looks great...

Portal 1.5 http://www.moddb.com/mods/portal-15

I second the above post ----^

O o
_|_

Update:

I really gotta stop postin updates or there won't be many surprises in the mappack.

PreviousPage 3 of 6Next