Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Still Alive coming to Rock Band

I guess it was inevitable, but our favorite song will soon be available for download for Rock Band. No info on the price but probably the same as other single songs.

Our man Jonathan Coulton recently played it live, check out the video here: http://vimeo.com/722062

Now all I need is a 360, Rock Band, and the desire to play it!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Oddly this song is really easy to play, which is sad...

Currently working on Darksiders 3.

One of my friends who actually plays the game says they were probably playing on "Easy" mode in that video.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
One of my friends who actually plays the game says they were probably playing on "Easy" mode in that video.

but even so. the person (whos screen was to the left) was still messing up ALOT

do NOT click this

I'd bet a buffalo dollar that they had never played the game before.

msleeper wrote:
I'd bet a buffalo dollar that they had never played the game before.

you are most assuredly right... but still. :P One would think that before getting up there they might atleast have SEEN the damn thing before lol :P

do NOT click this

Veronic Belmont, the chick in the left of the frame, on the right-most of the screen, is playing on medium. The rest are rocking the easy.

(I own Rock Band.)

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
Veronic Belmont, the chick in the left of the frame, on the right-most of the screen, is playing on medium. The rest are rocking the easy.

(I own Rock Band.)

You know whats better than owning Rock Band? Real instruments ftw. As Much as Rock Band was cool when it came out, nothing can compare to the real stuff. Still though, the song still seems easy, even on expert, theres not alot of instrumental sounds going on, aside a drum machine, so its not gonna be all that hard to play, Those guys on stage just are a combination of fail.

Currently working on Darksiders 3.
MrTwoVideoCards wrote:
You know whats better than owning Rock Band? Real instruments ftw.

That said, I play a bit of guitar, and find it interesting how some songs are easier in real life. (Like the intro to Paranoid by Black Sabbath. You can play it with two fingers, easily. But it requires all five buttons on Expert.)

Both are enjoyable, but in very different ways.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster