Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SP] Reconstruction: Part 1

PreviousPage 2 of 2

WOW... this was just AWESOME! I hadn't got much time to play it before this weekend, and, apart from the beautiful destruction always amazing, I just LOVED the puzzles Stephen! really smart! First chamber took me while

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Spoiler

I loved the sencond chamber specially because of the way you used panels as puzzle elements. I found it very creative and interesting. Really challenging this one too. Both chambers were the perfect size and puzzles were incredibly clever for such a chambers size! Good job, my friend!

10/5 to me :D

Oh, as I told you in steam, you can use the transistor (or whatever this is) from the easter egg to stop the laser beam, although I don't know if this can lead to an unintended solution:

Spoiler

Thanks for creating! Looking forward to Reconstruction II ;)

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

Thanks Jose, no there isnt a clip there must be something to do with the dynamic model of the fizzler or something :/

You can use the computer case to finish the puzzle, its a bit annoying, probably easier to solve it the normal way :lol:

hi from turkey. how can i download this map ? i don't have a steam. i try to download it from here but it links to me steam page so i can't access reconstruction maps. can you help me about this ?

@wobwoy: This map is made for Portal2, and you need a legal copy of the game to play the map. A legal copy of the game will force you to create a Steam account and to install and play the game through Steam...

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
wobwoy wrote:
hi from turkey. how can i download this map ? i don't have a steam. i try to download it from here but it links to me steam page so i can't access reconstruction maps. can you help me about this ?

You can download maps using http://steamworkshopdownloader.com there's even a userscript that adds download button to the site. Then you can write a bat file that copies that map and launches portal (copy %1 portal2/maps && portal2.exe +map %~nx1), associate it with bsp files and run them with a single click, so the whole thing would be actually much faster and more convenient than steam (see my portal2_bsp_launcher.bat).

This particular map is pure 5/5, both its chambers, very well designed and thought through, cudos to lonewolf.

PreviousPage 2 of 2