Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SP] Reconstruction: Part 1

Page 1 of 2Next

Easy/ Medium Difficulty
Continuing where the Dilapidation series ended, after having awoke GLaDOS, escape may not be so easy as she begins rebuilding the facility

Thanks to Lpfreaky90 and Mevious for Testing
Death Fizzler created by Lpfreaky90

Click here to download Reconstruction: Part 1

Wow great! :D
5/5

But, One time, When you enter the last Room, who are on the right Panels who are going normal and Down, One Time they move without they brush. (Happened only once)
And the Piston at the End, hovers (only one time again) above his pillar
(Ouh i dont really know these words in English xD)

But Its'a great Map ^^ And i see you like Panels :D Me Too.

Waiting for the next Part :mrgreen:

Another outstanding mapping effort. Well done. Great atmosphere and great puzzle...Looking forward to the next episode... thanks for creating.

What can I say. What what Portal 2 be without you these days. Can't wait for your next map and I really hope you still got a lot of things on your mind! :) rated 10/5!

Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it, :notworthy: Hopefully will be bigger and better than Dilapidation, ive tried to take in to account as much of the feedback from it as possible so I know what kinda stuff to avoid this time :lol:

TheTobbell wrote:
But, One time, When you enter the last Room, who are on the right Panels who are going normal and Down, One Time they move without they brush. (Happened only once)
And the Piston at the End, hovers (only one time again) above his pillar

Waiting for the next Part :mrgreen:

Sometimes panels are glitchy and there is nothing you can do, I'm already using separate relays for the panels with cancel pending and reverse animation rather than swapping an open and close animation and there is still the rare chance it can mess up, the piston lift that glitched is a valve instance :lol:

LoneWolf2056 wrote:
the piston lift that glitched is a valve instance :lol:

Oh ok :D

Awesome map! Puzzles were pretty challenging :)
Here's my (sped-up) blindrun: [Too laggy :P]
PMB91SbRPYE

Tell me if there are any unintended solutions!

5/5. Excellent.
Thanks for mapping! :thumbup:
Cheers! :)

Thanks for the playthrough, lol crazy panel wanted to eat that tasty laser cube :lol: (need to add a trigger that detects physics objects and make it play the TF2 heavy's ohm nom nom sound :p)

Its not unintended, its a slightly different order at the end but essentially the same xD

Oh for goodness sake...I got the puzzles quite quickly, but the visuals... the bloody visuals.
Its that patience, and flare for filling a room so beautifully with dilapidated broken crap that just fills me with jealousy and makes me never wanna go near hammer again. I don't need to tell you how good this looks...
*backpat* :)

Well visuals aren't everything :p Thanks though :lol: :notworthy: Really appreciate all the feedback I can get :thumbup:

Page 1 of 2Next