Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SP] Playing With Spheres

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
Dr_D1cK_H4nDleR wrote:
Not bad : )

But hmm what are we suppose to do after killing the sentries when your trapped in that black box?

That's the end, unfortunately. I quite haven't figured out how to actually end the level, still getting used to it. :)

This map me quite thinking for awhile, because i just didn't know what to do with the beginning after the funnel goes out. This kind of "puzzles" are never good my friend, because they kill you if you don't solve them in 1 second.
I found a shortcut too, though longer than the others. Once the funnel goes out you shoot one portal below you and one to the block next to it, so you fly for a bit. Then you land on that white part, if you're lucky you won't fall into the water(or just swim out of it, the water won't kill you if you're head is still a little above it) either way, from that point on you can shoot yourself, with a few portals here and there, just to the other half of the map.

Hello there!

I really had much fun playing this map. Puzzles are kinda easy though it's very funny to jump and fly all over... placing portals and thinking quickly. Very nice!

My only suggestion (apart from all other players above... that must be corrected in order to avoid tricks) is to indicate

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
because it's difficult to figure out and continue from that part on...

Good job!

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]
SeriousMoh wrote:
very decent job on the map. i like the tubes you made for the spheres. just a few shortcuts/different solutions i found:

Spoiler

Wilco wrote:
as SeriousMoh said,
Spoiler

Spoiler

ROFL! Gj with the idea and the video!

I'm not sure if i solved it the correct way.

Spoiler

I think it looked pretty right, but i'm still wondering why there's that 45? shaped wall above the last sphere slot. (

Spoiler
)

Nevertheless, loved the map .... gj ;)

can someone post a youtube of how its supposed to be solved. I don't have a clue. Can get on teh glass easy enough but no idea what's really supposed to happen.

I'm playing custom maps and record my first time of playing them. So the run is not perfect and may not use only intended ways, but maybe it can let you see how other people may understand the map or you could just enjoy someone playing this map for entertainment.
Anyways, here is the recording:

HS2h5hcoHDM
(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS2h5hcoHDM)

Also note the video description for more feedback and my signature for additional project information.

Thank you: turns out in my game the flipping action of the block I needed wouldn't flip.

Great level: I liked it alot.

Also, there is one last step not in your video if you care - probably not. You need to get the ball (at the last possible are to do so) then get on top of the ball then jump to the top of the glass (you did this once in your video) so you can put a portal behind the mesh metal (by the door. Then you need to hit the switch to make the ball spawn and arrange portals so ball will come out by the door then quickly rearrange portals and drop yourself onto the springs to get to the door.

I noticed this because there is a fizzle that you go through with the ball (and it should disintegrate) in your video.

portal 1.jpg

portal 2.jpg

portal 3.jpg

I thought i'd share my own 'solution' to this puzzle, which seems to bypass most of the chamber. I couldn't figure out any other way to do it :D

9Dw-nVy5dkc

Yep just the map for offroaders like us :)

Here's another way to go, enjoy:

hzkokDNKTuo

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next