Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SP] Discophoran

PreviousPage 2 of 2

I just watched the intended solution, and it does not look fun or creative.

I got tired of flinging paint and just noclipped the cube.. too tedious.. sorry..

Hey Harpo: the white paint room wasn't a problem for me, but maybe for others it would work out better if the alternate solution was the official one. I mean shooting a portal through the cube hole from within the right chamber, to bring paint out of it.

the hills are alive... with the sound of music

Nice clean map. Puzzles were of medium easy level mostly just do what seems obvious - including painting white to the other side...kind of tedious. Agree with other comments, would be nice to combine effects for a solution in this style. thanks for creating..

I have an idea: make the white gel flow wider diameter and perhaps a little less intensive. So it takes seconds, not minutes.

Discophoran

BULnAwwHpRE

I'm playing custom maps and record my first time of playing them. So the run is not perfect and may not use only intended ways, but maybe it can let you see how other people may understand the map or you could just enjoy someone playing this map for entertainment.
Anyways, here is the recording:

Ms7M4rmvKzU
(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms7M4rmvKzU)

Also note the video description for more feedback and my signature for additional project information.

3/5 from me as well. I agree with KennKong, but it's not a terribly bad map, simply a map that needs a lot of work. Get rid or redo the white gel room, and spice up the difficulty. I was pleasantly surprised by the laser room, but only until I found out it wasn't even a real puzzle since I didn't have to align the reflector-cubes.

My maps: 1 2 3 4 5
PreviousPage 2 of 2