Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Source SDK Update

Page 1 of 2Next

No the SDK isn't out yet... but when i just loaded source sdk it did an update.. no not copying over files it did an update!
Just a small update but still.

I checked the update news and as usual there is nothing in there or in the new games list... anyone else get this update?

Quick, try compiling a map without including noportal volumes. Maybe they just released the new VBSP that works.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
Quick, try compiling a map without including noportal volumes. Maybe they just released the new VBSP that works.

No dice.

But then, I didn't notice anything update either.

this?

edit: nevermind. I can't read

Companion Cube Chronicles WIP:
Story: 22.22222% Design: 33.33333%
Levels: 4.44444% Cake: 0.00000%
Voices: 0.0^3% in base 4
New models & Textures: ((e^28/pi*7)/0 - 42)%
Grief counseling: 111.11111%

There was a portal update... i dunno about all of you but i think that this means that the sdk is getting VERY close to being release :)

Holy shit, you post at AMC? Who are you?

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Not sure why you blanked out the titles and stuff. Google is our dear and glorious leader. :roll:

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

It updates for me almost every time I launch TF2 or Portal...

I KNEW everyone would only comment on me blanking everything out... i was bored so i decided to blank everything out yes?

Tell me who are and i'll tell you Msleeper.. i also found you on http://www.halflife2.net/ :lol:

Mapster wrote:
Tell me who are and i'll tell you Msleeper.. i also found you on http://www.halflife2.net/ :lol:

Does the Super AI project sound familiar to you? ;)

Page 1 of 2Next