Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Some day we'll remember this and laugh

Page 1 of 2Next
Quote:
You should have turned left before. It's funny, actually, when you think about it. Some day we'll remember this and laugh. And laugh. And laugh. Oh boy. Well. You may as well come on back.

https://www.thinking.withportals.com/aprilfools2008/

April fools, everyone!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

wha!? I didn't even see that an I was on the site all day....

-_- i feel so stupid right now... xD

KrisStyleZ wrote:
-_- i feel so stupid right now... xD

*feels you* yep. you do. btw whats that weird lump? :-/ might wunna get that checked by a doctor

do NOT click this

:shock:

I really don't see how this is funny. All it does is stops us from coming on the forum :|

Mapster wrote:
I really don't see how this is funny. All it does is stops us from coming on the forum :|

Exactly :evil: Bad idea. Also poorly implemented, as there were several mistakes. First, all the links on the fake website pointed straight back to here, instead of Steam's website. After those were fixed, I noticed the copyright date was only until 2005, instead of 2008, and there was no mention of Portal in the copyright statement, which kind of defeated the main point of the "joke".

gepy wrote:"The companion toilet cannot speak, however it can take your crap."Journey - no idea on length = don't know the % done

I didnt bother to look that closely.

http://interitus.deviantart.com
Interitus wrote:
I didnt bother to look that closely.
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Actually I did fix the links once someone else mentioned it. I kinda got a late start since I was very busy yesterday, it was only up for about 6 hours.

youme wrote:
wha!? I didn't even see that an I was on the site all day....

Not sure how that's possible, everything on the entire site was down and pointed towards that page.

Page 1 of 2Next