Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[SOLVED] WHAT THE DUCK?

PreviousPage 3 of 3
MasterLagger wrote:
So, validating the Authoring Tools didn't help? Um, what was that Weatherbug thing I recall seeing?

What? The problem is solved. I still don't have any other instances, but I never use them anyway.

And um... Weatherbug is a piece of software which has been around for at least 10 years, it tells you when there is a warning (for weather) in your area, as well as allowing you to view your local radar.

And it's also packed full of spyware.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
npc_msleeper_boss wrote:

Well...

1: I don't care if any companies get my phone number/address and try to sell me things
2: It doesn't matter if it is, thats what antivirus is for. I don't click on any ADs, and I've had it on every computer I've ever owned. I have never had any account to anything hacked.

:retarded:

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
Alexander Bell wrote:
npc_msleeper_boss wrote:

Well...

1: I don't care if any companies get my phone number/address and try to sell me things
2: It doesn't matter if it is, thats what antivirus is for. I don't click on any ADs, and I've had it on every computer I've ever owned. I have never had any account to anything hacked.

You should just get a better app for it.

Why the fuck did you steal my avatar. And a stupid dumb version of it too.

Shift: Trichotomy - Beginnings ? Prelude ? Denouement

I didn't know that was your avatar, msleeper changes mine to some retarded thing so I grabbed the nearest image (unread posts on this forum), stretched it, and added an A for alexander.

I came here for the duck.

PreviousPage 3 of 3