Please or Register to create posts and topics.

SFM Videos in Portal 2 Maps

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next

Logic_playmovie should automatically do that. A BIK is really the best choice for showing a video, unless you want to painstakingly rebuild your SFM setup in Hammer with tracktrains and func_rotatings.

Falsi sumus crusto!

But, Felix, I was told logic_playmovie's can't be included in maps exported to the workshop...

"I thought this site was dead." -Conspiracy Core

No, they can't. But it's really your only option, other than using a script to pop up an overlay with a YouTube link.

Falsi sumus crusto!
FelixGriffin wrote:
:blah: ...YouTube link.

:thumbup:

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

If you really want to do it that way, I can explain it. But it won't look nearly as nice and will be limited to about 1/4 of the player's screen space (I have no idea what would happen if you used fullscreen mode on the video).

Falsi sumus crusto!

Ya, I'd really rather not do the youtube idea :P I'd either have to find some other way or abandon it completely

Ace Ryder wrote:
abandon it completely

:potd:

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

Well as long as I have the approval of the great iWork925, then I suppose I can give up. :boring:

PortalStories.com
PreviousPage 2 of 5Next