Please or Register to create posts and topics.

SFM Videos in Portal 2 Maps

PreviousPage 5 of 5

Wouldn't that involve loading a whole space for the viewcontrols to exist in? Like for example if one were to recreate the p-body easter egg from the other perspective in a video, I don't know who (I've said too much), wouldn't they have to load the most of that level, just for the video?

"I thought this site was dead." -Conspiracy Core

Probably not if it happens in the same place as the a playable area in your map

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have everyone wonder how you did it.
Musical website Moddb

The things I have in mind would in fact involve a new space if not multiple :/ That's why I figured the SFM would be more cost effective than loading like 3 sections of maps, in addition the actual tests.

Depends on the size of your map already. You should be able to add extra areas. If its too much you should just upload it to youtube.

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."

Alright, I'll get back to you on all this in a while, once I get all of these things built.

I am very interested in P2 themed SFM vids though,

PortalStories.com
"Oh, in case you got covered in that repulsion gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: DO NOT get covered in the repulsion gel."
PreviousPage 5 of 5