Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Reserved Slots at F7Lans

As yet another incentive to donate to ThinkingWithPortals, we are now offering Reserved Slots at all of the F7Lans TF2 and CS:S servers! The rate on these is different, $5 for 2 months access. Previous donors will get back-pay for their donate amount, so those of you who paid in the past will get their fair share of the Reservation fun.

If you are a previous donor, post your Steam ID here so that I can add it, and preferably the amount of money you donated (though I will be checking the Paypal log so don't try to cheat me). Steam IDs look like: STEAM_0:1:123456, you can check this by joining a game and typing "status", then finding your name and Steam ID there.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Bumping this because only like 3 people have come forward so I'm guessing nobody else cares.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Haven't been playing TF2 lately but I would like to get a spot. Will pm you my Steam ID.

Added, thanks!

Please ban me.