Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Shmitzchamber

Page 1 of 16Next

5 different sections, each with its own theme of operation. When you get to the cake, you're almost at the end.

The map is meant to be at least as hard as the advanced maps though, if not harder, so expect to put on your thinking cap and warm up those wrist movements.

The map is finished and released!. Extract from steamid/portal/portal, and load the map through the Bonus Maps menu.

Download:
Shmitzchamber 01 (final 1.0.0)

Alternate download

Screenshots:
ImageImageImage

is the first 1 even possible??~?!!??!?!!?

DiddyKong42 wrote:
is the first 1 even possible??~?!!??!?!!?

Yes, the few people I had testing it in alpha stages were able to figure it out for the most part. All of the puzzles have been solved by someone other than myself though, so I know they're possible, even though they're hard.

my brain is about to explode just looking at it.

The first was simple enough, I am stuck on the second part 3. I think I have the solution but don't have enough time to execute it.

Only a spider trusts the web

Needs more screens!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Ahhhh, that does not work.. Now I am truly stuck (highlight below)

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Going to sleep on this one.

Only a spider trusts the web

Use

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
tags, FYI.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

i cant figure out the second part of 2nd area =/ i tried flinging but i cant get it high enough

This map sounds awesome, I wish I wasn't at work right now so I could try it out.

Page 1 of 16Next