Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] pesp - Episode 2

PreviousPage 2 of 6Next

Nice job man, I enjoyed !

compherm wrote:
I cant for the life of me find the egg... where'm I supposed to take it!

I decided i will give another hint about the egg on page 3 :)

I guess I'd better start making more posts to get to page 3 faster?

Mek wrote:
Good map (I didn't find the easter egg this time).
The flings were sometimes hard as hell (well, at least for me).
I used a camera to press the button to disable the fizzler, anyway, it was not necessary to press the button to proceed.
I liked the voice again, but subtitles were missing.
Overall, good work!

Do you know how time consuming subtitles are :D?

Played the first one, liked it. I hope to see that same with this one.

Is it possible to take the cube back to the beginning of the map? The portals you placed earlier are wiped out by an "invisible fizzler" in the tube just before you get the cube.

:wink:
jrlauer wrote:
Is it possible to take the cube back to the beginning of the map? The portals you placed earlier are wiped out by an "invisible fizzler" in the tube just before you get the cube.

No, i added the invisible fizzler because i spent probably 1 hour trying to set up the triggers in that room to be multiple. No matter how many times i tried, it always glitched cubes. So i decided to add a fizzler.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Great level over all. Most of the problems were caused by conflicts with Valve's original design theory.

The worst part was the additive fling puzzle. You allowed far too little floor space, whereas Valve always put nice, big flat areas to land in. Yours added difficulty without adding brain-bending. To me, a good puzzle is in the figuring out, not the execution.

Otherwise, all is well.

A FAKE IS THE PIE!
compherm wrote:
Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

I explained this on page 1

PreviousPage 2 of 6Next