Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] pesp - Episode 2

PreviousPage 6 of 6

Please Excuse this slight bump, but I am in the "Unmonitored" test chamber and I am confused.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Test Subject wrote:
Please Excuse this slight bump, but I am in the "Unmonitored" test chamber and I am confused.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

You will have to use the technique of standing in a portal's base and re shooting it elsewhere.

Thanks for the tip.

Ok, I finished it. I didn't like this one as much as the first one though...

This one was 100% Portal Puzzles, having a little bit of non-Portal puzzles mixed in makes it cool, you weren't showing too much more of behind the scenes Aperture either...

I still liked it, but the first one is my favorite of the two...

Test Subject wrote:
Thanks for the tip.

Ok, I finished it. I didn't like this one as much as the first one though...

This one was 100% Portal Puzzles, having a little bit of non-Portal puzzles mixed in makes it cool, you weren't showing too much more of behind the scenes Aperture either...

I still liked it, but the first one is my favorite of the two...

The third one will cover much of the story

So when is the next one coming out anyway?
:wink:

jrlauer wrote:
So when is the next one coming out anyway?

You would not imagine how much time I have devoted to this. I am almost done the voices now, then i have cube maps, soundscapes, testing, and minor detailing. Id give it a few days.

sbrown wrote:
You would not imagine how much time I have devoted to this. I am almost done the voices now, then i have cube maps, soundscapes, testing, and minor detailing. Id give it a few weeks.

Its all been good so far. I'm sure this one will be even better.

jrlauer wrote:
Its all been good so far. I'm sure this one will be even better.

If everything goes well it should be released in 5 to 6 hours. I just have to learn how to make it into the special zip :D

PreviousPage 6 of 6