Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Gear Portal Map Pack V2

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

Hmm that damn elevator is still stuck! Well, we made a post on our website, which in we plan to update this pack a bit more, get some bug fixes and add challenges! But thanks guys!, if you spot anything else let me know!

You can also leave comments here too: http://geardev.wordpress.com/

Currently working on Darksiders 3.

woha, amazing maps.
He gravity fields are a very good idea.. keep abusing of it :D

I usually demorec the blind ride of every map i try, if you want it send me a private message.
(I'll stop recording if i die.)

English?

he's italian.. its not his fault ;) he can really kill a map in speed runs though lol!

but anyway. most of my "complaints" have already been covered here so i won't cover them again.

this was amazing. aside from a few errors/bugs it seemed flawless and well though out. there were parts that had really TALL rooms, or vast space with lots of different gravity/push rooms that i thought i was going to get lost in but didn't.. you musta play tested the HELL out of this.

one complaint i do have, that was already covered and want to restate, is that in the room with the tilting panels there were WAAAYYYY to many indicator strips. had there been "NONE" i probly woulda understood instantly what to do. but instead i was to busy trying to follow the strips and got confused. lol. plus i managed to "accidently" solve #1 dot (in that room) don't know how that happened.

do NOT click this

Haha yeah some playtesters mentioned too much, but it was cool to us, aside that we went through about 24 hours of playtesting on multiple version of the same map.

English?

do NOT click this

:notwant:

The only complaints i have is that i think it's on the second chamber, at the part where a lift should take you on a 'ride of death', i tried the first time and i failed fairly early in it, but the second time the lift wouldn't start up, and after a few minutes of waiting i was forced to noclip passed the whole lift ride. My second and last complaint is that on the final test chamber, i had a fairly hard time figuring out entirely what i was supposed to do, after a while i figured it out, but then performing the tasks to get the cubes was a bit too much for me, and soon i was forced to noclip passed that as well, which really dissapointed me but it was the only way i saw.

Yeah seems non Linearity is something most Portal Players don't like. It's like they never played a non linear game before. Madness

User has been banned for this post. --msleeper

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next