Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Chambers Three

PreviousPage 4 of 4

Great map, i particularly liked the upward flinging platforms, they were great fun. I fluked the very last power pellet puzzle wheer the room is hal;f blocked off with glass, but did the other ones no prob. I also didnt have the Glados sound (ah well) the only thing i founf wrong was if you fell in the pit left behind after the rising floor (with the spikes on the roof) you didnt die, and were stuck in there so.... reload.
Great map thanks :wink:

Even the longest journey begins with a single portal

Ah one other problem i remembered... If you knock the sentry off the floor that then tilts down for the fling, and then stay ON that pice of floor as it is angling down (stand at the back of the floor near the pneumatic arm), then the floor doesnt then tilt backwards a bit thus giving you the correct angle to fling (that stumped me for a bit, until I reloaded an old save).
Phil

Even the longest journey begins with a single portal

Very well made maps, entertaining and not too hard, I liked them! :)
Was very funny to hear another GLADOS speeches here. :D

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

But I had the feeling I played these maps already some time before.
Is it possible that they were also put on myApertureLabs or another Portal map site under a different filename? At least I didn't find the here existing files in my archives...

Join the BOINC Community for helping mankind and reduce your computers idle time.
PreviousPage 4 of 4