Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[RELEASE] Agito

Page 1 of 3Next

It's finally done! :D

could a moderator remove my WIP version for me please?

music by The HamsterAlliance
custom models by Hen7

will pop up in bonus maps

This map started out as an idea for a map where all the rooms can rotate, and that makes up the puzzles, but in portal the player's body gets in the way of a rotating room.

So I made this level instead

All puzzles are based off of rotation

it is set in Agito labs, a dirtier, less flashy section of aperture science

the level turns off the crosshairs at the beginning, but turns it back on at the end of the level.

if you exit early or want it on type this in console: cl_drawhud 1

edit: requires HL2, the portal map pack based off of the flash version, and maybe EP1 and EP2

dload.php?action=file&file_id=234

Moved, other thread Trashed.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Screens in post or you will lose half the downloads, just a warning.

darn, I can't attach an image in the thread. oh well, it's in the download section

Use image tags.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I can't, because my screenshots are not on the internet, I don't really have them uploaded anywhere. I might upload them to photobucket though

or imageshack

http://thespaceturkey.wordpress.com/
The following statement is false
The preceding statement is true

Or tinypic.

It was pretty good.

A lot of the lighting seemed to be coming from nowhere, and some parts (like the room with all the explosions) I had no idea what to do.

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

The puzzles were interesting, but I don't really see the point in a portal map without the portal gun, or at least some autoportals.

The

Spoiler
puzzle was neat, but could have been presented better, with maybe a screen, or something showing the message.

I loved the room with

Spoiler
I thought that was a cool touch.

Overall, good job.

thanks for the comments

I tried to use a different entity for the path message but it NEVER worked. I know it looks horrible like it is, but its the only way I can get it to work

and yes, it is kind of weird for me to make a map with no portal gun, but I thought of the map first, not "hey this would be cool for portal" hammer is the only thing I know how to map with, so I used it. portal fans like puzzles, so I made it in portal

Page 1 of 3Next