Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ratman's den in sp_a2_pull_the_rug?

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
MasterLagger wrote:
I checked the HUB and the first level of Art Therapy. Nothing new. It may still be in Art Therapy, I'm assuming since the Valve employee referred it as "big," then the easter egg is either very noticeable(like in plain view), or the content of the easter egg is very important. I'm may also do some digging in Hammer in case the easter egg is a prop or something.

I'm going to kill myself if its just those red eyed robot cores.

wait, it very well could be them, they could be a reference to the anger core, and thus an easter egg...

And I really don't think it is in art therapy (unless its on the old GLaDOS's screen), I spent like an hour noclipping about and through every level.

Also, the night I first installed Hammer I went through and viewed EVERY MODEL (all 2200!), the only odd things I noticed were un used models (like props_underground/stasis_chamber_dead), and trees (odds are its just left over from other Source games, but there is the off chance that there is some super hidden outdoors style area in COOP, though I highly doubt it).

Hmm... time to change the title of this thread to "Lets find the hidden easter egg!" or something.

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!

I THINK I FOUND WHAT THE EASTER EGG IS!!!!!! THE LAST LEVEL IN THE MOBILITY GELS COURSE IS THE SAME ROOM AS THE ROOM IN THE SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN, JUST MODIFIED TO BE SECURE! Okay, probably not, but it is a possibility!!!

Alexander Bell wrote:
DING DING DING DING DING!!!!

I THINK I FOUND WHAT THE EASTER EGG IS!!!!!! THE LAST LEVEL IN THE MOBILITY GELS COURSE IS THE SAME ROOM AS THE ROOM IN THE SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN, JUST MODIFIED TO BE SECURE! Okay, probably not, but it is a possibility!!!

:sigh:

Big Mood

The "big" easter egg was the numbers that show up when GLaDOS views the bird nest using P-Body decoding to the word dinosaur; dinosaurs are big.

Mumbles wrote:
The "big" easter egg was the numbers that show up when GLaDOS views the bird nest using P-Body decoding to the word dinosaur; dinosaurs are big.

Wut.

Alexander Bell wrote:
Mumbles wrote:

Wut.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28827807&postcount=1

Then I doubt thats it, because a Valve employee said there was still a big one that nobody found yet, and that was some time this year. But wow, thats a neat find.

Alexander Bell wrote:
Then I doubt thats it, because a Valve employee said there was still a big one that nobody found yet, and that was some time this year. But wow, thats a neat find.

Jeep posted that in October of last year. There aren't any other easter eggs that we don't already know about.

Oh! didn't know that was a necrobumped thread. well, cool.

Great, more dinosaur language. Well, so much for that.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next