Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ratman's den in sp_a2_pull_the_rug?

Page 1 of 3Next

Has anyone else found this? You portal with the bridge where the camera is, and walk through. there are tons of coffee cups and a turret mural... I assume someone else has, since everybody has noclipped outside of every level there is in the game.

Sorry, not a4. a2.

Alexander Bell wrote:
Has anyone else found this? You portal with the bridge where the camera is, and walk through. there are tons of coffee cups and a turret mural... I assume someone else has, since everybody has noclipped outside of every level there is in the game.

Sorry, not a4. a2.

The game has been out for over a year and you are thinking you might be the only one who has found it?

My Hammer Maps
[Released] Power Interference
[Released] Rust and Dust (Spotlight Map!)
[Released] Multiportal

Pretty damn well hidden, and there is still an easter egg that hasn't been found. And I said that I assumed someone else has, not that I was the only one.

Alexander Bell wrote:
Pretty damn well hidden, and there is still an easter egg that hasn't been found. And I said that I assumed someone else has, not that I was the only one.

What easter egg?
And if you assumed so, why did you feel the need to create a whole new thread about it?

My Hammer Maps
[Released] Power Interference
[Released] Rust and Dust (Spotlight Map!)
[Released] Multiportal
UsCobra11 wrote:
Alexander Bell wrote:

What easter egg?
And if you assumed so, why did you feel the need to create a whole new thread about it?

Because I wasn't sure.

And if I knew what easter egg, would it be an easter egg nobody has found yet...?

A Valve employee posted on someone's thread last month, saying that there was "still a pretty big easter egg nobody has found yet" (it was somewhere on the real steam forums)

Alexander Bell wrote:
A Valve employee posted on someone's thread last month, saying that there was "still a pretty big easter egg nobody has found yet" (it was somewhere on the real steam forums)

Oh, that one topic talking about the whiteboards? I could have sworn I saw a Lambda on one of the whiteboards.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Revenge of the Angry Turrets
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
Capture the Cube 2 [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center
Aperture Aquatic Testing Center 2
Aperture Time Testing Center
ML's Halloween Trick - 1000 downloads!
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Combination - 1000 downloads!
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
ML's Tricky Teamwork [Co-op]
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

Yeah, that one. I went easter egg hunting today (single player coop in noclip, looking for odd chunks of map that don't seem to fit.. aka ratman dens). I can safely say it isn't in art therapy, unless its those prototype Atlas and P-bodys that are sitting in plain site and you have to walk past, and valve just thinks nobody has noticed them...

Prototypes? The ones with the red eye?

Anything new in the Co-op HUB? Perhaps after going through the Vacuum Tube that leads to Art Therapy? Hmm. I may do some searching myself.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Workshop Maps Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008890579/myworkshopfiles/[/spoiler]

No, there are only 2 versions of the coop hub, mp_coop_lobby_2 and mp_coop_lobby_3

And yeah, the red eye ones.

And un related to this, P2, you, and I are not the only ones in the idiot group, there is a fourth person, who I have never seen before...

I checked the HUB and the first level of Art Therapy. Nothing new. It may still be in Art Therapy, I'm assuming since the Valve employee referred it as "big," then the easter egg is either very noticeable(like in plain view), or the content of the easter egg is very important. I'm may also do some digging in Hammer in case the easter egg is a prop or something.

Crazy is as crazy does.
My Work
[spoiler]Maps:
Capture the Cube [Co-op]
TPWEGTH Sample Map
ML's Halloween Treat
ML's Jailbreak Labyrinth
WIP:
"Capture the Cube 3"
Page 1 of 3Next