Please or Register to create posts and topics.

"Peer Review" DLC Released, Portal 2 50% Off

Page 1 of 3Next

The free "Peer Review" DLC for Portal 2 has just been released on Steam! Play it now and let us know what you think on our forums.

If you somehow don't already own Portal 2, you can get it for 50% off between now and October 6th. This is a deal you shouldn't pass up, one of the best games of the year for only $15!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I don't know why this took so long to make and release, but it's free and free is always nice.

was fun to play the dlc,

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.

Time attack pales in comparison to the 9 new coop maps.

the hills are alive... with the sound of music

Hasn't been released on PS3 yet :-(

Turrets, not tourettes. Only people with tourettes say that.

My Work:
FLAMING LEMONS
FUNRUN - COMING SOON

Although I had to play the coop campaign alone, (Everyone was playing Portal 2 when I got home, and I assumed they all already played the DLC) I found the experience to be enjoyable. The ending made me laugh. I'm disappointed that there was no new Singleplayer maps, but the multiplayer is really whats going to hopefully keep Portal 2 alive.

:A Little Higher: :Tornate: :Blue Portals: :Vectronic: :Youtube: :Twitter: : ModDB: :Old Sig:

The more you give, the less appreciated it will be received.

Finally got a chance to give the DLC a try. Challenge Mode is pretty cool. Not as cool as totally new maps would be of course, but it does breathe a little bit of new life into the existing maps and inspires one to seek out new, shorter/less-portals-requiring ways of solving the familiar puzzles.

I have yet to try co-op. Gotta get my co-op partner online to give it a shot. 'Tis hard when we're both in class much of the day.

There is no "N" in "Turret."

Zbot and I can't wait to start playing the coop. Did the challenges a while ago and they're pretty fun. I am so happy that we'll be reviewing this in the next episode of ASEMBLE, the Portal 2 podcast.

Codename wrote:
Zbot and I can't wait to start playing the coop. Did the challenges a while ago and they're pretty fun. I am so happy that we'll be reviewing this in the next episode of ASEMBLE, the Portal 2 podcast.

I heard that I'm on the single player video you're doing.

Anyway, completed the co-op. It's tricky, but do able with no guides. You get to play with the white paint in Co-op.

I can see where custom maps may appear in co-op with out the console now.

Looks like there are already cheaters on the leaderboards. According to the stats, that "Sande" guy has apparently beaten the entire game without ever firing a single portal.

There is no "N" in "Turret."
Page 1 of 3Next