Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Q.U.B.E. Game

iABxhj0ExA0

Did you know about this little gem?
I am playing it these days and I like it. There are some really clever puzzles there. Reminds me of portal :lol: The difference is that the graphics looks much simpler. Anyway, if you didn't try it yet, I recommend you do so :thumbup:

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.

Completed it in 1 day...pretty easy. Nice little indie game though.

Some of my Portal 2 maps || Mini-Faith || Careful Cube || Vertical Reach ||

|| Need help uploading a map...new user? Read my Map Uploading Guide ||
|| Want to play custom maps, but don't know how? Read my Playing Portal 2 Custom Maps Guide ||

Tell me that the thing at 1:00 in the video is not a remake of a personality core.

The Aperture Alpha
A map pack coming soon. - click for more information

No, it's more like a mouse from ChuChu Rocket.

The absolute only thing this game has in common with Portal is the super clean aesthetic. There is next to zero story whatsoever. And best of all, nothing that can be turned into a meme!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Hey... I was just about to purchase it! Of course, only because I watched the trailer and the aesthetics looked nice, without a doubt a puzzle game; but after reading your feedback I'm not sure....

Anyway, it's not expensive and I think the visuals deserve the purchase, right? Also it looks interesting to play (some kind of A.I. space implementation like in the movie "The lawnmower man", isn't it?)

ImageImageImageImageImageuseful tools and stuff here on TWP :thumbup:
[spoiler]ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

I saw this game on Steam on the very first day of its release. I liked the aesthetic of the game and had to play the demo (Yes, you can play a free demo, browse for it on Steam!). The gameplay was different than what I thought that it would be like, but it's actually enjoyable.
While I didn't purchase the full version of the game yet, I'm planning to do so (maybe when it's on a sale). IMO it's a nice little indie game which is worth playing it.

Yes, it is. I also kinda missed a story, and there is no Glados or equivalent of some sort.
Yesterday I came across some puzzles at the end of the game that have bent my brain :lol:

Test Chamber 74:
(percentage calculation sphere self-test failed!)
108.1% done, -8.1% remaining...
Released here!

All maps for Portal (1/2) worth playing are mirrored here.