Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Puzzle Creator: of the ruined and prehistoric lab.

PreviousPage 2 of 2

I'm sorry, I'm having a bit of trouble understanding you. But your English is much better than any foreign language I could post in.

So you want a change to the Puzzle Creator, so that your maps would be like the 1980s or Destroyed ones? I believe someone is currently working on a mod for changing the theme. Check on the Puzzle Creator forum.

Falsi sumus crusto!

I apologize for yazyyk! I gave pictures

Those frames are just props (or maybe they're brushes with some funky texture).

anyway, if you want the PTI to have the 1980s version of Portal 2, get moddin'

Sorry for offtop, but I'd like to give the OP's author some advice.
First of all, your English is good enough but don't type Russian words with Latin letters. It's useless and most of people don't get what you mean. Use dictionaries, there are some free online translaters. Try this one I usually use.

God bless the quick save's inventor...(Portal: Prelude)
greykarel wrote:
Sorry for offtop, but I'd like to give the OP's author some advice.
First of all, your English is good enough but don't type Russian words with Latin letters. It's useless and most of people don't get what you mean. Use dictionaries, there are some free online translaters. Try this one I usually use.

He's already quite clearly using a translating website. That's why his sentences don't make a lick of sense.

Whilst the current puzzle creator is great for it's intended purpose, i'll admit the maps it creates are not visually that exciting. I'd like to see it possible to create other style maps as well.

PreviousPage 2 of 2