Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Puzzle Creator: of the ruined and prehistoric lab.

Page 1 of 2Next

I am very grateful for the creation of such a wonderful thing as a "puzzle creator":
This is super. For 3 months created more than 164,000 (!) Cards!
With the Hammer editor it would be impossible, since it is very difficult!
But would love to set up a taco is built in and the idle editor to create the destroyed lab, with dirty walls and grass. And the old chamber of 1970-1980 in the areas of iron!
I beg your praschenie for poor knowledge of English, I just really want to tell you the idea for the further development and protsveetaniya game.
Kogdaa will be built-in editor to create a 1980's chambers and the chambers after the accident?

Well, the main menu to download the community was split on the types of cards, but did not go all mixed up!
That is:
- Current test chambers
- Abandonment of the chamber test
- 1970-1980 test chambers!
Daavayte donesnm our proposal to the creators of the portal

??, ???? ?? ???????. ???? ??????, ????? ?????? ?????????????? ????? ? ?????? ? ???????? ???????? ???.

Unlikely this will help! For example, in maps of the 1980s the camera is not closed. Several test benches nahoodyatsya far apart on iron structures in the field of iron! With HAMMER busy for a long time, even to create a new type of camera, not to mention the first - 1980!
In an old abandoned camera still need to bend the wall

You could just find an instance for a testing sphere (there must be one somewhere), though I'm not sure if a func_instance, even if it was made of brushes, could seal the world... Then just re texture. It really isn't that hard.

Alexander Bell wrote:
You could just find an instance for a testing sphere (there must be one somewhere), though I'm not sure if a func_instance, even if it was made of brushes, could seal the world... Then just re texture. It really isn't that hard.

The instance is test_dome_interior_01.vmf which is located in instances/underground.
And yes,it does seal the map (actually,it's just a prop_static surrounded with nodraw brushes)

floris-89 wrote:
With the Hammer editor it would be impossible, since it is very difficult!

Well,personally i don't think that hammer is THAT complicated.Sure,it takes a while to learn,and takes some time to create a good map,but you can't create a decent map without putting a lot of effort,right?
There was some guy working on the Style Changer mod (if i remember correctly),but honestly,i'm quite sceptical about that.Destroyed or underound map will be too complicated for PTI because of usage of many different props,textures ,and lot of other things.And that's why it would be better to just learn hammer.
Just what i think about that.

Textures moozhet and easy to find. And what about the iron frames that hold the test stands. Without them, would look nerealisttichno if everything is hanging in the air!

Still, it would be nice to write a collective appeal to set up an in-game map editor 1980. And also abandoned after the destruction of cells glados, before she recovered! Still need to add Failures falling off the floor and renovating the walls!

1970.jpg

Page 1 of 2Next