Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Problem with lighting

I started making a new map, and I decided I would do the lighting myself. Well, when it got to lighting the first built room, I set up a light in the ceiling. However, it doesn't show and the crappy pseudo-lighting is what's used. Why is this? Is there something I need to do first?

Make sure you're not using the -fast option with VRAD, and also check to make sure you don't have any leaks.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
Make sure you're not using the -fast option with VRAD, and also check to make sure you don't have any leaks.

Nope, that's not it. Set to normal, and I put a hollowed box around it so there are no leaks. Still nothing.

Post screens.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Never mind, works now for no reason.

:sigh: