Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portals Show Up in Toronto

PreviousPage 2 of 2

which is why i said "look through it" :P

do NOT click this

Looks to me like that wall is plywood. i didn't know that was an portal-able surface.

bizob wrote:
Looks to me like that wall is plywood. i didn't know that was an portal-able surface.

well firstly there is no plywood in any of the retail maps. (that i can remember) and i have seen it in some "user" maps. and it was portalable

do NOT click this
rellikpd wrote:
well firstly there is no plywood in any of the retail maps. (that i can remember) and i have seen it in some "user" maps. and it was portalable

Plywood is portal-able??? Anyway, the picture is EPIC WIN.

The Vital Apparatus Vent will deliver a Weighted Companion Cake in Three. Two. One.
*fifty cakes fall out*
Time out for a second. That wasn't supposed to happen.

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008

Scary.

and Remmiz, you need to put that in every bumped thread :notwant:

http://thespaceturkey.wordpress.com/
The following statement is false
The preceding statement is true

he just got here. he's trying to read all of the mindless shit WE wrote, and he's trying to contribute and you just keep yelling about him bumping threads.

do NOT click this
rellikpd wrote:
he just got here. he's trying to read all of the mindless shit WE wrote, and he's trying to contribute and you just keep yelling about him bumping threads.

Maybe he should have started with the rules.

The Rules wrote:
Do not post in ancient threads. If a thread is months old, just start a new one.
"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
PreviousPage 2 of 2