Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portals Show Up in Toronto

Page 1 of 2Next

Seen recently on the streets in Toronto:

Ars Technica has the full scoop.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
Seen recently on the streets in Toronto:

[funny picture here]

Ars Technica has the full scoop.

RD, R^2 !!!!!!!!!!!

do NOT click this

How did they get the portal to go sideways on a wall? I call hacks.

taco wrote:
How did they get the portal to go sideways on a wall? I call hacks.

maybe they rotated the level? (ie: rentest)

do NOT click this
rellikpd wrote:
maybe they rotated the level? (ie: rentest)

Fail.

Currently working on Darksiders 3.

EPIC WIN. good thing its in toronto, if it was in america we'd have it be called a terrorist threat. (try, aqua teen movie, anyone?)

-JLipimpski
JLipimpski wrote:
EPIC WIN. good thing its in toronto, if it was in america we'd have it be called a terrorist threat. (try, aqua teen movie, anyone?)

lol @ that, if you follow some of the links there within, you will eventually come to a report of some girls who put "Mario Question Blocks" around their town, and then were arrested and ~going~ to be charged with terroism.
i love america, and being american. but i do agree there are alot of fugging mor0ns here.

do NOT click this

A friend of mine lives down the street from the blue portal... but now it's missing! He went to show another one of my friends but when they got there they were greeted with nothing more than a boring, portalless wall.

Someone has either moved or stolen the blue portal and it's cube! The shock! The horror!

well just goto the orange portal, look at it, an figure out where the blue one went. DUH!

do NOT click this
rellikpd wrote:
well just goto the orange portal, look at it, an figure out where the blue one went. DUH!

you mean step through it.... then you'll know exactly where the blue one is, just hope its not at the top of a 1000ft skyscraper

Page 1 of 2Next