Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal: Videos, screenshots, and more

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
Robinson wrote:

What I'd give to be that Companion Cube

You guys seem to be more interested in the girl. I've been lookin' at that cube... daaaamn...

Baconfeet :: Any original content was a mistake.
zuwiki wrote:
You guys seem to be more interested in the girl. I've been lookin' at that cube... daaaamn...

When I said i'd hit it, I [i]was[i] talking about the cube.

Look at the curves on that thing.

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Grudge wrote:
zuwiki wrote:

When I said i'd hit it, I [i]was[i] talking about the cube.

Look at the curves on that thing.

Oh, good. Nice to know there are other non-pervs here. :D

zuwiki wrote:
Oh, good. Nice to know there are other non-pervs here. :D

I dont know, from the sounds of it, they're really thinking hard about that box.
:D

y-aji wrote:
I dont know, from the sounds of it, they're really thinking hard about that box.
:D

That would be the non-perverted option I was refering to.

lol wut

Nice pic though.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Unstickying this since the game is released, no need for previews anymore!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I'm going to be making a promotional TWP video tonight when I get home. Editing and everything. :lol:

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

msleeper wrote:
Unstickying this since the game is released, no need for previews anymore!

No previews, but it could be used as a topic for recored video's, funny screenshots and more drawings ^^

http://www.deviantart.com/download/66334230/Portal_Chell_Wallpaper_1280_by_dj_corny.jpg

Wallpaper found on Deviantart, made by '~dj-corny'

You should just search for 'valve portal' on Deviantart, has some really nice stuff :)

My specializations:
-Thinking with portals
-Killing with Pyro's
-Defending with Engineers
-Healing with Medics
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next