Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal T-Shirt at Teefury

Super awesome t-shirt website Teefury is selling a Portal t-shirt today!

Teefury only sells shirts for 24 hours, so once the day is over it's gone for good! Buy one while you still can, they're only $9! I bought one for myself, as well as two for prizes here at TWP.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

Bought one. Now I have 10 to 25 days of anxious waiting ahead of me.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

:lol: Yeah, I really loved the huge nebulous window of "1 week" to "1 month" between when I get my shirts.

Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

And gone!

Got one :)

Even with the price double of international shipping (extra $9 to the UK) it's still a very good price. I mean ?11.50 for a teeshirt and shipping.... crazy.

Mine arrived a few days ago. Anybody else get their yet?

Not here yet, though I'm the other side of the second largest puddle known to man.

I put orange and blue sleeves on mine (for the Winter days).
That was the best decision I ever made,
and now it's my favorite shirt to wear!

Seeing the Logic?

Did you know that American English isn't even my first language? It's actually [spoiler]British English[/spoiler]
Released maps of note:
[spoiler]Versatile Diversity
L-Circuts[/spoiler]
msleeper wrote:
Mine arrived a few days ago. Anybody else get their yet?

Indeed, mine arrived a few days ago as well. It's now hanging up along with a few other t-shirts I'm not sure what to do with (including a Muse concert t-shirt, a light up WiFi t-shirt and a light-up sound detection t-shirt). I don't want to wear them and get them dirty, but at the same time I want to show them off.

Well, I suppose there is always ComicCon. Anyways, awesome t-shirt--even bigger design than I'd expected.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Got mine this morning :)

Fits well, looks great and the design is actually large. Too many places offer tees with really small designs on the chest.