Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal Released!

Remember:
- There's a hole in the sky through which things can fly.
- The impossible is easy!
- There's no point crying over every mistake. You have to keep on trying until you run out of cake.

Get out of here and go get thinking with portals!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

'Aperture Science,
We do what we must,
Because we can.'

Very good game, indeed very puzly.

It was a very good play, yes.

However, the challenge chamers are very hard. :O

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

i've only gotten one bronze so far. :P I hate # 18 or whatever it is where you have to place a portal on the ground and celing then while falling place a portal on the wall to propell yourself over the wall.

"Maybe Black Mesa, That was a joke haha, fat chance" :D

You have to love the ending song!! It's the best song since You are a Pirate

:D :roll:

Donat wrote:
i've only gotten one bronze so far. :P I hate # 18 or whatever it is where you have to place a portal on the ground and celing then while falling place a portal on the wall to propell yourself over the wall.

Flinging > yuo!

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
Donat wrote:

Flinging > yuo!

Gawd I love flinging. It's so much fun.

Baconfeet :: Any original content was a mistake.