Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal is Still Alive (Haha, get it?)

PreviousPage 5 of 5

It's out already... Been out for a while, but it's only for the xbox, and it's like $10 or something. I tried the demo, and trust me. Just play TFV here in our dl-base. Valve downgraded bits of it for xbox, and it doesn't even include all the maps D:

I have played the TFV, its awsome. If still alive is just a downscaled version of that, then whats the point?
:wink:

jrlauer wrote:
whats the point?

For more achievement points.

I don't really mind, I fairly enjoyed it. There was a few things that TFV didn't have.

jrlauer wrote:
I have played the TFV, its awsome. If still alive is just a downscaled version of that, then whats the point?

Because 360 owners can't download TFV from us on to their 360. It has to go through official channels.

But they couldn't put the whole thing in because there was a story to TFV and if it was released under Valve's heading, it would be "canonical" and make life hard for the writers of Portal 2.

It's a good compromise for the situation, but it's still charging 360 owners for content that PC owners get for free. (See also: TF2 class updates on PC vs 360)

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
Because 360 owners can't download TFV from us on to their 360. It has to go through official channels.

But they couldn't put the whole thing in because there was a story to TFV and if it was released under Valve's heading, it would be "canonical" and make life hard for the writers of Portal 2.

It's a good compromise for the situation, but it's still charging 360 owners for content that PC owners get for free. (See also: TF2 class updates on PC vs 360)

I play it on PC. I don't even have a 360, so "Still Alive" isn't important then.

search.php?search_author=jrlauer

;)

I don't understand the reference of your last post...

Remmiz wrote:

About time someone picked up on that.

*slaps forhead* Ohhh! I only read the last three. Didn't get it.

PreviousPage 5 of 5