Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal is Still Alive (Haha, get it?)

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

I have a PC and a Wii. And I play randomly on both. Just played some matches on SSB:B with my brother, and now firin' up Steam for TF2... or something else.

"Duct Tape is the answer."

Yep it's my mappack, at least I think so, Valve contacted me some time ago asking for the VMF's of the maps, later on when Portal - Still Alive announced someone from VALVE sent me a link.
I have no idea what the maps are going to be used for and how many changes they're going to go through, but I trust VALVE taking care of my little babies. :wink:

I loved the flash map-pack. I played it a while ago, so I don't remember much but I do remember that it kicked ass. Worth a buy for anyone on console that doesn't have Portal. (I mean, they said that it's Portal with Bonus Maps. So it's like buying Portal, but with these for free!)
Hen, may I ask if you recieved any large, anonymous cash deposits shortly following Valves contact :wink:

I did, but not as much as you think, just something symbolic.
After all, it's their game.
I'm more excited about being in the credits.

Was it a hat made of money?

On the Rock Paper Shotgun podcast (the first episode), one of the guys talks about how Valve sent the Audiosurf dev a hat made of money. I want a Valve Money Hat.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

That would be so awsome, unless it was singles or foreign currency. But even then, it's from Valve, you it kicks ass.

Hen7 wrote:
Yep it's my mappack, at least I think so, Valve contacted me some time ago asking for the VMF's of the maps, later on when Portal - Still Alive announced someone from VALVE sent me a link.
I have no idea what the maps are going to be used for and how many changes they're going to go through, but I trust VALVE taking care of my little babies. :wink:

Bahahaha. Omg that's awesome. If you did send them your .vmf's then you got scammed.

Mapster wrote:
Bahahaha. Omg that's awesome. If you did send them your .vmf's then you got scammed.

*adds Mapster onto his list of people he hates*

Remmiz wrote:
*adds Mapster onto his list of people he hates*

:potd:

Its been awhile since I heard anything on this. Does anyone know a release date yet. The last I heard it was supposed to be late this year.
:wink:

:wink:
PreviousPage 4 of 5Next