Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal Graffiti

Here at NC State, there is a short underground tunnel that goes under some railroad tracks, that is a major thoroughfare for getting to/from classes. As a "creative outlet," people are encouraged to paint the walls of the tunnel, which is why it is called the Free Expression Tunnel.

Anyways, on my way to Chem today, as I went through it, I noticed that someone had painted an orange portal on one wall, and a blue portal on the opposite wall, with "The cake is a lie" scrawled next to the blue portal. I was amazed.

I don't have a digital camera or I would have taken some pictures.

Anyone else seen anything like this around?

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster

:lol: Wow that is amazing man, you need to get someone to take a picture.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I demand pictures, that sounds absolutely portaltastic.

Portal: Quest for Cake: 5%
[img]www31.brinkster.com/taob1/Signiture2.bmp[/img]

I secondlythird that notion!

Life is like a pipe, it's hard to get through and you're not always guaranteed a happy ending.

Bump because I demand photos.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.

I wish. It's been painted over, d00d. But just tell all your friends that some guy on the internet said that it happened. They'll totally believe you.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster