Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal Combat mod

PreviousPage 2 of 2

If you are having any speech or subtitles, please tell me that you are having someone else who can speak half-decent English write them.

Remmiz wrote:
If you are having any speech or subtitles, please tell me that you are having someone else who can speak half-decent English write them.

This. If there's another mod with the level of "voice acting" that was in Prelude, I may have to strangle something.

The cake is a rickroll.

This sounds like the worst idea every for Portal. What's scary though is you're like the thousandth person to mention it. So you basically want to mod portal to be Prey? Pretty much.

Duffedwaffe wrote:
This sounds like the worst idea every for Portal. What's scary though is you're like the thousandth person to mention it. So you basically want to mod portal to be Prey? Pretty much.

I've just stopped trying this approach. It's like multiplayer Portal, seems fun on paper, but it ends up being "less fun than you think."

But the only way to convince people is to let them try for themselves. No skin off your or my nose.

But you sure do seem to be bringing the hate today.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
PreviousPage 2 of 2