Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 3 - Fanmade Edition - Looking for Moders!

PreviousPage 7 of 8Next

@lpfreaky90
we did change the name just to let you know....it was a wile back now and it had been changed to Rattman's tails, so it was changed as soon as rumors poped up about a portal 3 (The award given to wheatly he says "1,1,1" and then it cuts out so rumors started and we changed names)
I understand that it was set hight but we thought maybe more peolpe where willing to at least try to help but still....we got some bit and it good experiance...
I was just trying to get the mod moving myself too...as the leader was new to the making side...and as i was new to modding portal 2(not leadership nor music making and other mods) i thought it would be good for me to help and get some skills...it has changed but we are taking a break!....It nice to have one xD but yes i hope we can make it or we get other to have volintery help (sadly i can't say it looks great on a CV can i? T_T) xD

Those were rumors about HL3, not Portal 3. But I am willing to bet money that VALVe won't make a Portal 3. They wrapped up the storyline so well at the end of 2.

My Maps:
[spoiler][SP] Alternate[/spoiler]
Vordwann wrote:
Those were rumors about HL3, not Portal 3. But I am willing to bet money that VALVe won't make a Portal 3. They wrapped up the storyline so well at the end of 2.

Did you see the original opening for portal 2?
pHMmLMTHeOw
Why can't the end of portal 2 not be something similar?

And as soon as portal 3 is announced there is only one possible reaction:
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Well, knowing valve they will most likely spent a lot of time getting the dlc's for portal 2 out and then they'll move on to new projects, but maybe in 2017? Seems like a nice year for portal 3, half-life 2 episode 3 part 2 and left-4-d3ad. :lol:

Well... it's not going to be episode 3 if it even happens at all. They abandoned the episodic format, and it will be HL3. Also, literally the only reason Valve would make HL3 would be to appeal to its limited fan base. Their other franchises are much more profitable, which means HL3 is on their complete back burner.

My Maps:
Vordwann wrote:
Also, literally the only reason Valve would make HL3 would be to appeal to its limited fan base.

I'm calling you out on this one. We are talking about the same game franchise, right?

Now with 100% more inline comments!
WinstonSmith wrote:
Vordwann wrote:
Also, literally the only reason Valve would make HL3 would be to appeal to its limited fan base.

I'm calling you out on this one. We are talking about the same game franchise, right?

Well sure, HL has a pretty big fan base and it would get a bunch of hype if it were coming out. I'm just saying that right now the market is they can make more money with something like DOTA 2 and CS:GO.

My Maps:
Vordwann wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Vordwann wrote:

Well sure, HL has a pretty big fan base and it would get a bunch of hype if it were coming out. I'm just saying that right now the market is they can make more money with something like DOTA 2 and CS:GO.

No, I'm pretty sure the next Half-Life would sell faster than wild fire. The fan base is beyond what you would believe. Not only that, but gaming sites would hype it to the point almost everyone would get it.

Well yeah, you do have a point. I'm just talking about what VALVe thinks is profitable. I WOULD GO ABSOLUTELY CRAZY IF I SAW HL3 ANNOUNCED! TAKE MY MONEY NOW VALVe!

My Maps:

HL3:

Portal 2 Puzzle Creator:

Spam at critical levels. Forum overheating. Evacuate immediately.
(Don't listen to him, we'll be fine)

--
Old signature preserved for historical reasons.
I wonder what happens when Cave Johnson gets his pain pills...
PreviousPage 7 of 8Next