Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 OST Volume 1 Released!

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

BTW, on the TWP blog (think with portals, not thinking) they said it's going to be part 1 of 3. So it is 3.

Hear the turret, for it is knell. It summons thee to heaven, or to hell.

nice i like it :)

Also I'm not sure why the link wasn't showing for you. I'm on IE9 and had no such issues

Nacimota wrote:
Also I'm not sure why the link wasn't showing for you. I'm on IE9 and had no such issues

Same here. IE9, no issues. When I turned on compatability mode it dissapeared though, try turning it off if the download button isn't showing up.

Have a nice day,
~Sidneys1

^Click to go to my Steam Community Profile^
Sidneys1 wrote:
Nacimota wrote:

Same here. IE9, no issues. When I turned on compatability mode it dissapeared though, try turning it off if the download button isn't showing up.

Have a nice day,
~Sidneys1

That's most likely it, I always have Compatibility Mode running.

Now with 100% more inline comments!
WinstonSmith wrote:
I always have Compatibility Mode running.

:sigh:

Nacimota wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

What? I was under the impression it was put in to handle older HTML that might not ordinarily display correctly. But since apparently it's a bad thing, it's off now (not that it makes all that much of a difference except on a few pages...).

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Nice, downloading atm, I think Portal 2 has some of the best OSTs!

Need a testpartner or playtester for your map?
-- Send a PM! --
WinstonSmith wrote:
Nacimota wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

What? I was under the impression it was put in to handle older HTML that might not ordinarily display correctly. But since apparently it's a bad thing, it's off now (not that it makes all that much of a difference except on a few pages...).

It forces IE into quirks mode which makes it render the page using earlier versions of the IE engine. It's there to make pages which were designed to run on say, IE6, work in IE9 (which is far more standards compliant). Having compatability mode on constantly sort of defeats the purpose of upgrading to a newer version of the browser in the first place (not to mention making it harder for us web developers out there to provide a consistent user experience across all browsers).

Nice! Listening now.

Track 3 is my favourite song from the game.

And I have the lead synth from Science is Fun -- it's a sytrus preset.

When I die I want to be dissected by some mad genius and used in one of his evil schemes. It's great to be part of something bigger than yourself.
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next