Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Portal 2 OST Volume 1 Released!

Page 1 of 3Next

So I decided to look at Realm Lovejoy's Twitter page with no prompt whatsoever and discovered that, yes, the first volume of the P2 Original Soundtrack has been released along with several Android/iPhone ringtones.

Here is the link to the music page, and for those who aren't getting the page displayed correctly (IE9 isn't showing the download link for some reason), here is the direct link to the 156MB ZIP on Steam's servers.

Enjoy! I'm about to unzip it and bask in the glory.

EDIT: Ah, other notes:
--A giant album cover image is included in the download
--22 songs are included
--The album's subtitle is "Songs to Test By"
--The artist is listed as "Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory". Nice.

Now with 100% more inline comments!

Very cool.

WinstonSmith wrote:
several Android/iPhone ringtones.

The Cave Johnson "lemon" rant is just about 30 seconds long and as such is the perfect length for a ring tone. Just gonna leave that there.

[Important Threads] Forum Rules | Welcome to the new Thinking With Portals
Please do not Private Message me for assistance. Post a thread if you have questions or concerns.
If you need to contact the staff privately, contact the Global Moderators via Discord.
msleeper wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
several Android/iPhone ringtones.

The Cave Johnson "lemon" rant is just about 30 seconds long and as such is the perfect length for a ring tone. Just gonna leave that there.

As is Wheatley's "For God's sake, you're boxes! With legs! It's literally your only purpose!" speech, I believe.

Nacimota wrote:

Actually, my cell phone does too. Then again, I 1) always have it on vibrate and 2) never use it anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Plus, this comic came out before Portal 2. I'm fairly certain Randall would jump for a Lemons ringtone.

Disclaimer: He probably wouldn't, I'm just trying to come up with a response.

Here's hoping a Volume 2 would have the finale songs... Maybe even a longer version of the

Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
?

Have a nice day,
~Sidneys1

^Click to go to my Steam Community Profile^
Sidneys1 wrote:
Here's hoping a Volume 2 would have the finale songs... Maybe even a longer version of the
Spoiler
Sorry, only logged-in users can see spoilers.
?

Have a nice day,
~Sidneys1

I'm guessing they'll have two more volumes: the second one generally with songs from older Aperture and the third one with songs from the Wheatley chambers and finale.

Ooh, forgot about coop. Make that three more volumes.

Sidneys1 wrote:
Here's hoping a Volume 2 would have the finale songs... [/spoiler]

I would love to give Valve and/or Jonathan Coulton money for an official mp3 of Want You Gone.

"Games are made out of smaller games ? turtles all the way down, until you hit the game that is so trivial and stupid it isn?t deserving of the name." --Raph Koster
Hober wrote:
Sidneys1 wrote:
Here's hoping a Volume 2 would have the finale songs... [/spoiler]

I would love to give Valve and/or Jonathan Coulton money for an official mp3 of Want You Gone.

Oh I'm sure it's only a matter of time until the OST is on iTunes like the Orange Box soundtrack.

Page 1 of 3Next